Saturday, November 6, 2010

Now it's 14 days!

Ben and Jerry,

Hiiiiiiiii.

Right, so I talked to the both of you earlier. I talked about most of what I was already going to talk about.

I'm making TGIF appetizers in the oven. We're having cheese sticks, potato skins, and hot wings. You know, the funny thing is that I think the frozen stuff tastes a lot better than what you get if you actually go to Fridays.

I'm feeling less stressed than I was earlier, but I didn't do what Courtney said I should. And now I'm more lost than ever. Normally this would be when I could talk to Corey, but I haven't talked to him in a while and he didn't pick up earlier because he was probably busy... I'm probably gonna do what Courtney said though.

ANYWAYS

I went to panera for the first time today. I had mac and cheese, which I think I needed far more than a sandwich. I miss going to noodles and company. It's one of the best things about the glen, and their mac and cheese is AMAZING. Also, I think it's cool at Panera how you can either get a side of an apple, bread, or chips. I got bread, then once I'd finished my butter packet, I used the extra cheese from my mac and cheese.

Kat, what do you think the likelihood of flying out to Texas so you can be at sea world on the 27th of December is? Just curious. It would save me money on sending you and Ashley christmas presents.

Speaking of Christmas... EGG NOG IS HERE!!!!! I loooooove egg nog so much.

I'm not really hungry. Sort of nauseous. I dunno. But the frozen stuff is done... And we have ben and jerry's and cheesecake pudding cups for desert.

I think I'm gonna go eat.

From your lovely cow who makes you able to produce ice cream,
Jessamyn

PS: I'm aware I just called myself a cow. If we were in India you would not laugh and say I just insulted myself.
PPS: Are you sure it was 15 days when you posted yesterday Kat? I'll go with your numbers cuz I don't want to look it up, but I'm not sure that's right.

No comments: