Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm currently watching Disney Channel

So I'm mucho sorry I didn't post Wednesday, I fell asleep on accident.

On Thursday, I got out of school for Drama Club where we were performing Oliver Button is a Sissy. And I got to watch my friend Austin dressed up in a blazer, a tie, superstar glasses, a maroon top hat, a princess tiara, and a red feather boa while he tried to dance. Needless to say, most HILARIOUS thing ever. I was dressed up in said red feather boa, a gold sequin shirt, and black pants and a blazer. I felt like a stripper. Oh, and the other group performed The Ugly Duckling.

And I don't know what to say.

...

Um, I was in the ER today for some weird ear infection. By the way, I get ear infections A LOT. I really hate it.

In recent news, I've been dumb this quarter, and only just recently, I brought my F in math up to a C+ ... yay?

Anyways, I'm gonna play Sims 3 now.

-Bye

No comments: