Monday, October 11, 2010

10/10/10

Hey there Pickle!

I can forgive your forgetting to post yesterday. I'm still kinda pumped up with and omg feeling today, so expect only good things from me.

I met John Green. Whoa.



Some things that I didn't mention in the video:

When I told him Kat's name was Katherine spelled like in the book, he said "well at least I know how to spell that", because hers was the third book I got signed for someone else, and I'd had to spell those names. Also kind of strange, but I said my name was Jessamyn, and got to spelling J-E-S-S when he said "A-M-Y-N?" More super whoa. Because afterwards he'd asked if he'd met me before saying something about my name, and I said no. Which means that at some point he has seen my name before, or there is another Nerdfighter with my name. Which is awesome.

Also, my friends and the girl Maggie that I met had gifts for John. My friends had letters for him, and a toy peep. And Maggie made him a mix CD, that included a few parmore songs. I'm really wondering what he was/is/will be thinking when he listens to it.

And he shook my hand, except when we were eating dinner afterward at this Italian place we found (which was kind of cool, because the pasta I got came with a free pasta to take home, which I will be eating tomorrow), I realized that I wasn't at all sure what hand he'd shaken. This caused me to think about people who don't wash themselves after some famous person touches them. I mean, any essence of them would probably be gone in about a week anyways.

Nerdfighteria is amazing =)
~Your Darling Dumpling

PS: I got my chipotle today, FINALLY. It was delicious.
PPS: I forgot, I got a lot of video from the lego store, and just around the city random things, but I don't know what to do with it. What do you think I should do?

No comments: